Cream cheese, red peppers, scallions, ranch dressing mix and bacon make these roll-ups the perfect appetizer for a crowd. Try to eat just one…I dare ya.
So when contemplating how to make something containing cream cheese and ranch dressing mix even better, where did I turn? To bacon, of course.
Bacon always makes things better.
This version uses scallions and red peppers just like the original version, but replaces the minced black olives with finely chopped cooked bacon. I also chose to use my Homemade Ranch Dressing Mix in lieu of the packaged mix. If you use the homemade mix, you will need about 3 tablespoons. Of course, you could still use the packaged mix, but I promise that once you try the homemade version, you will never go back.
Just make sure not to eat all of your Bacon Ranch Cream Cheese Roll-Ups before your friends arrive.
Make sure to check out the other 11 appetizer recipes perfect for game day:
- Buffalo Chicken Twice Baked Potatoes from A Night Owl Blog
- BLT Dip from BetsyLife
- Artichoke Bacon Pinwheels from Home Cooking Memories
- Chicken Parmesan Bites from A Little Claireification
- Deviled Eggs from The Rebel Chick
- Ten Minute Mozzarella Sticks from Million Moments
- Avocado Bruschetta from Bless This Mess Please
- Slow Cooker Apricot BBQ Chicken Wings from Mom Endeavors
- Tailgating Texas Caviar from See Vanessa Craft
- Margarita Lime Baked Chicken Wings from Around My Family Table
- End Zone Cheese Dip from Plugged In Family
- 4 12-inch tortillas
- 2 8-ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup finely chopped red pepper
- Scant ½ cup finely chopped scallions
- ⅓ cup finely chopped cooked bacon
- 3 tablespoons homemade ranch dressing mix
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, red pepper, scallions, bacon and ranch mix. Spread evenly over the 4 tortillas. Roll each tortilla up tightly, then wrap in plastic wrap and chill for several hours or overnight.
- When ready to serve, unwrap roll-up from plastic wrap and slice.