30 recipes from around the web for great game day snacks to put your Super Bowl party over the top.
Boyfriend and the Interwebs tell me that there is a major sporting event coming up on Sunday, February 2.
Honestly, this might be the first year that I have any inkling of who could be playing in the Super Bowl prior to scrolling through my Facebook newsfeed the day of the game.
Sad, but true.
Dating a sports fan really opens your eyes to a lot of things. Aside from discovering this summer that baseball games actually last 955 years, I actually know more or less what is going on during approximately 45% of a football game, now – although I still think that they should highlight the guy carrying the ball in bright purple so he’s easier to spot. There’s a lot going on on the field! Boyfriend thinks I’m nuts (as usual).
I may still only understand a fraction of the game, but I 100% understand the attraction to game day snacks. Cheese, guac, more cheese, chips, dip, cheese again…this is a diet I can support. So to help you better plan for game day, I have gathered up 30 snack recipes perfect for serving at your Super Bowl party (or any get-together!).
- Cool Ranch Popcorn – Rachel Cooks
- Easy Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread – Very Culinary
- Sweet Potato Tots with Sriracha Aioli – Climbing Grier Mountain
- Andouille Chili Dogs – Nutmeg Nanny
- Sweet Corn Queso Fundido Nachos – Sarcastic Cooking
- Crab Rangoon Dip – Foodie with Family
- Cream Cheese Ranch Roll-ups – Eat Your Heart Out
- Caramelized Onion Dip – Kailley’s Kitchen
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Oat Balls – Texanerin Baking
- Cheesy Warm Bean Dip – An Edible Mosaic
- Skinny Twice Baked Potato Bites – Bakeaholic Mama
- Buffalo Wing Hummus – Emily Bites
- Watermelon Salsa – Savory Simple
- Cheesy Shredded Chicken Bites – Dine and Dish
- Queso Blanco Dip – A Cedar Spoon
- Creamy Deviled Eggs with Red Onion, Capers, and Dill – Girl Versus Dough
- Pineapple Guacamole – Running to the Kitchen
- Chimichuri Beef Sliders – The Roasted Root
- Homemade Salt and Vinegar Potato Chips – Chocolate Moosey
- Rocky Road Rice Krispie Treats – Eat the Love
- Four Pepper and Corn Salsa with Baked Chili Lime Tortilla Chips – Eat Your Heart Out with Sarcastic Cooking
- Honey Mustard Roasted Cashews – The Law Student’s Wife
- Soft Pretzel Bites – Fabtastic Eats
- BBQ Bacon Meatball Skewers – Around My Family Table
- Microwave Caramel Corn – Eat Your Heart Out
- Loaded Cheesy Pretzel Nachos – Gimme Some Oven